The StrideFree® Elite is a dressage saddle with the StrideFree® tree, but with the option of knee rolls on the outside of the saddle for that closer contact feel. Knee roll available in two different sizes. The ideal monoflap.
Suitable for the dressage rider.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Narrow twist
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with 100% wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Boot rub
- Shoulder relief panel
- Extended stirrup bars
- Optional half moon diamond stitching
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18", 18.5"
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
Share your horse riding adventures in a Peter Horobin and follow up on ours.
The best way to enjoy a glass of @ghmummau champagne! 🥂 #alwaysstridefree...
The StrideFree Kitzbuhel Inspired by the beautiful town itself in Austria, is b...
If you're located in Europe and interested in a Peter Horobin saddle, be sure to...
The PHS Mono Stirrup Leathers are designed to create minimal bulk under the leg....
Mr Terry Sakai educating at the second annual messe in Tokyo Japan. #alwaysstrid...
@oredgrove_eventing with 'Bess'! We absolutely love seeing photos & videos of yo...