The StrideFree® Kitzbuhel, inspired by the beautiful town itself in Austria, is built on the StrideFree® dressage tree. Ideal for it's unique design and its shaped dressage flap.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Adjustable knee blocks
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with 100% wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Shoulder relief panel
- Optional half moon diamond stitching
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18" Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
"The close contact of the Kitzbuhel allows my horse to be more open in the back, he is much happier moving forward and I have noticed a huge difference in his canter work and flying changes. Having the saddle fitted to him with the ability to be adjusted onsite has made me feel so much more comfortable."