The StrideFree® Kitzbühel rider is aware of the science behind the necessity of having a correctly fitting saddle. There is an essential desire to feel safe, secure and to enjoy every aspect of riding, that includes an interest in the philosophy of biomechanics and equine back health. Named after the Austrian alpine town known for it’s prestige high end scene, the Kitzbühel rider is inspired by the finer things in life.
• Fully adjustable tree from extra wide to narrow
• Comfortable soft seat
• Adjustable knee blocks
• Generous channel width for spinal clearance
• Short panels available for the horse with the short back
• Lifetime warranty on the tree
• Wool flocked panels that can be easily repacked on site
• Shoulder relief panel
• Optional custom feature on cantle
• Optional extended stirrup bar
Built on the StrideFree® tree for complete freedom in horse shoulder movement. Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes: 16.5”, 17”, 17.5”, 18”, 18.5”
Knee Block Options: #2, #3, #4
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions
"The close contact of the Kitzbuhel allows my horse to be more open in the back, he is much happier moving forward and I have noticed a huge difference in his canter work and flying changes. Having the saddle fitted to him with the ability to be adjusted onsite has made me feel so much more comfortable."