The StrideFree® Melbourne has been refined for close contact, with the stirrup bar alignment supporting the mobility and forever changing gravity of the rider to suit his or her position.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable in the gullet
- Wide channel for spinal clearance
- Various size knee blocks
- Wool flocked panels that can be easily repacked on site
- Shoulder relief panel
- Boot rub
- Back block
- Short or long girth straps
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes: 16", 16.5”, 17”, 17.5”, 18”
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
"I enjoy riding my horses in the SF Melbourne, it gives them the freedom they need to clear the higher rounds. My horses really lift their legs up in motion."