The StrideFree® Melbourne II has been refined for close contact, with the stirrup bar alignment supporting the mobility and forever changing gravity of the rider to suit his or her position. It has the added benefit of back blocks to ensure the riders legs don’t move too far backwards with higher jumps.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Adjustable knee blocks
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with 100% wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Back block
- Short or long girth points
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes: 16", 16.5”, 17”, 17.5”, 18”
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
Velcro Knee Roll Options: #5, #5A, #6, #7, #8, #9
Share your horse riding adventures in a Peter Horobin and follow up on ours.
The fantastic @zintapolo in Coachella featuring this beautiful ostrich skin SF K...
Our USA representative Karen from @art2ridesaddlery in Melbourne last year! Will...
Familiar with our bespoke options? 💫 http://bit.ly/PHSBespoke #rideinpeterhoro...
Have you seen our Saddle Lookbook? Check out all the stunning different ways you...
That time @zintapolo took one of our StrideFree saddles into Joshua Tree! @eqlux...
PHS Ambassador @bradcunninghamshowjumping pressure testing our StrideFree saddle...