Designed for endurance and pleasure riders to include all that is loved about the classic Australian stock saddle. The PH Country maintains rider comfort and safety of a traditional stock saddle with secure knee pads, a deep seat and high cantle.
Built on the Adaptree, the Country saddle was made with equine back health and well-being at the forefront of its design.
- The PH Country incorporates the Adaptree with shoulder relief panels that contour away from the horse's scapula, protecting the cartilage and allowing maximum rotation of the shoulder.
- Wide channel provides sufficient spinal clearance
- Featuring an adaptable gullet in both width and angle
- Narrow Twist
- V webbing girth system allows for correct girth alignment & equal pull throughout the length of the tree
- Wool flocked panels
- Short or long panels
- Secure knee pads for rider comfort and security
- Deep seat with high cantle
Available in Black or Brown Sizes 16.5" - 18 Available in short panels
"The High Country is the perfect place to test the endurance of this trail saddle. The short panels are perfect for long rides. With a wide channel and open gullet. We rode in it for hours."