Designed for endurance and pleasure riders to include all that is loved about the classic Australian stock saddle. The PH Country maintains rider comfort and safety of a traditional stock saddle with secure knee pads, a deep seat and high cantle.
Built on the Adaptree, the Country saddle was made with equine back health and well-being at the forefront of its design.
- The PH Country incorporates the Adaptree with shoulder relief panels that contour away from the horse's scapula, protecting the cartilage and allowing maximum rotation of the shoulder.
- Wide channel provides sufficient spinal clearance
- Featuring an adaptable gullet in both width and angle
- Narrow Twist
- V webbing girth system allows for correct girth alignment & equal pull throughout the length of the tree
- Wool flocked panels
- Short or long panels
- Secure knee pads for rider comfort and security
- Deep seat with high cantle
Available in Black or Brown Sizes 16.5" - 18 Available in short panels
VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"The High Country is the perfect place to test the endurance of this trail saddle. The short panels are perfect for long rides. With a wide channel and open gullet. We rode in it for hours."