The StrideFree® Merrijig rider spends long days in the saddle. They desire a saddle that oozes quality and style as well as providing all day comfort. Whether riding for pleasure along picturesque trails, or working the land, this rider needs a saddle that suits both themselves and their horse with necessary durability to withstand the changing terrain.
• Built on the StrideFree® tree for complete freedom in horse shoulder movement
• Interchangeable open-shape gullet system available in narrow, medium and wide
• High quality soft grippy leather in black, brown or chestnut
• Soft padded seat
• Fully adjustable wide load bearing panels
• Choice of sheepskin or felt panels
• Generous channel width for spinal clearance
• Choice of latigo or standard girth straps
• Choice of aluminium or leather covered ox-bow stirrups
• Stainless steel safety stirrup bars
Sizes: 16”, 17”, 18”
Discipline: Trail, Campdrafting, Polocrosse, Stockwork, Western Dressage
VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"Because of my StrideFree® tree design, our half breed saddles have the unique feature of an open-shape gullet allowing complete rotation of shoulder, so the horse can move much more freely."