The StrideFree® Pilbara rider calls the shots. They know what they want and how it should be. The education of this horseman desires a saddle that will assist them in their work. The work pays the bills and the saddle is part of their day to day operations. Riding hard in a saddle that is required to take them where no other saddle can. A saddle that takes them across the land with comfort and ease.
• Built on the StrideFree® tree for complete freedom in horse shoulder movement
• Interchangeable open-shape gullet system available in narrow, medium and wide
• Quality durable cow hide in brown or chestnut leather colour only
• Soft padded seat
• Fully adjustable wide load bearing panels
• Choice of sheepskin or felt panels
• Generous channel width for spinal clearance
• Choice of latigo or standard girth straps
• Choice of aluminium or leather covered ox-bow stirrups
• Stainless steel safety stirrup bars
Sizes: 16”, 17”, 18”
Discipline: Trail, Campdrafting, Polocrosse, Stockwork, Western Dressage
VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"Because of my StrideFree® tree design, our half breed saddles have the unique feature of an open-shape gullet allowing complete rotation of shoulder, so the horse can move much more freely."