ThinLine® Endurance Wax Tough Rider Pad
For the horse
A raised wither profile with a swallow topline makes this pad adaptable to the conformation of any horse – high withered or mutton withers. The flexibility and stretchiness of ThinLine molds around your horse’s shape. The contour of the pad, which follows the natural curve of your horse’s back, stops any bunching.
This thin endurance saddle pad frees up more room for narrow or snug-fitting saddles and improves the comfort for horses even with saddles that are perfectly fitted. ThinLine also ventilates, across the pad, allowing excess heat to move out from under the saddle. Most importantly, to your horse, is how this pad creates stability.
Why use ThinLine?
- Breathable, non-slip ThinLine keeps your horse comfortable
- Absorbs more shock than anything else, in a thin pad that will not compromise saddle fit.
- Great to utilise on long rides of endurance and trail rides.
As an added benefit, this saddle pad is also "shimmable" for
- riding multiple horses in the same saddle
- horses changing shape and waiting for PHS saddle fitter
- Long rides in endurance or trail where horses can loose condition over a number of days, the thinline is excellent for this.
- Shims are available
For the rider.
The slim design puts you in closer contact with your horse, so your leg can easily drape giving you a seamless feel of his sides. You’ll notice his back moving more, and with the extraordinary shock absorption of ThinLine you will find yourself moving in unison with your mount. The ThinLine layer sewn onto the pad has a 95% shock absorption rate that spreads impact LATERALLY along the pad. This means that the motion you feel under you as you ride is absorbed by the ThinLine and transferred ACROSS the pad instead of UP into your spine. This same shock absorption benefit is being enjoyed by your horse as well. With the reduced movement of your seat, your balance is easier to keep so “staying” with your horse becomes second nature. You sit quieter, and he responds with a relaxed, soft back, and freer strides.
Fits All StrideFree Halfbreeds
- This pressure relief saddle pad is 29″ long and has a 17.5″ front drop.
- A Panel of 3/16” (4.8mm) thick ThinLine performance foam is sewn on each side of the spine, creating a spine free channel.
- High-quality needled lambswool fleece-lined bottom against your horse wicks moisture and adapts to temperature change: cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Wool felt fill, topped with a waxed cotton-based fabric that sheds water.
- Wear leathers are made of Genuine leather.
- Generous wither profile allows this Western therapeutic saddle pad to fit both high withered and mutton withered horses.
- Contoured topline allowing the pad to accommodate the natural curve of the horses back.
- Quality crafted in the USA.
Please note shipping is available worldwide. Australian registered post is the choice of distributor.
We only accept PayPal Australian customers have the option of Credit Card, PayPal and Zip.
All orders will be shipped registered post with a tracking number. The tracking number will be automatically sent to your nominated email address once shipped. Please allow 5-7 business days for your goods to arrive in Australia. Orders outside of Australia may take longer shipping times. Items can be sent via express post at an additional charge.
Thank you for shopping with us. If you would like to contact customer service regarding your order, please call 61 3 59751055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org