The StrideFree® Geneva is a dressage saddle with the StrideFree® tree, suitable for the dressage rider.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Adjustable knee blocks
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Shoulder relief panel
- Optional half moon diamond stitching
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
Share your horse riding adventures in a Peter Horobin and follow up on ours.
Need those couple of bits and pieces? 🐎 http://bit.ly/PHSEquestrianAccessories...
The StrideFree Melbourne Monoflap - The specially designed StrideFree tree elimi...
The terrific @stellasternstunde in Germany! Looked after by our European represe...
Need those little bits and pieces? We've got you covered. 🐴 http://bit.ly/PHSEq...
The fantastic @clairegallimoredressage with her SF Elite dressage saddle. Love t...