The StrideFree® Geneva is a dressage saddle with the StrideFree® tree, suitable for the dressage rider.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Adjustable knee blocks
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with 100% wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Shoulder relief panel
- Optional half moon diamond stitching
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
Share your horse riding adventures in a Peter Horobin and follow up on ours.
The fantastic @zintapolo in Coachella featuring this beautiful ostrich skin SF K...
Our USA representative Karen from @art2ridesaddlery in Melbourne last year! Will...
Familiar with our bespoke options? 💫 http://bit.ly/PHSBespoke #rideinpeterhoro...
Have you seen our Saddle Lookbook? Check out all the stunning different ways you...
That time @zintapolo took one of our StrideFree saddles into Joshua Tree! @eqlux...
PHS Ambassador @bradcunninghamshowjumping pressure testing our StrideFree saddle...