The StrideFree® Geneva is a dressage saddle with the StrideFree® tree, suitable for the dressage rider.
- The specially designed StrideFree® tree eliminates the pressure from tree points and therefore encourages freedom in the shoulder area
- Fully adjustable from extra wide to narrow
- Soft seat providing extra comfort in the pommel area for the female rider
- Adjustable knee blocks
- Generous channel width for spinal clearance
- Short panels available for the horse with the short back
- Lifetime warranty on the tree
- The panels are flocked with 100% wool and can be easily repacked on site
- Shoulder relief panel
- Optional half moon diamond stitching
Read about the StrideFree® Gait Analysis here
Sizes 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
Colours: Black, Chestnut, Dark Brown
Share your horse riding adventures in a Peter Horobin and follow up on ours.
@_ashlee_louise_ with the PHS Headcollar - magic. 💫 #rideinpeterhorobinsaddles...
*** COMPETITION - AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY *** Australia is such a uniquely div...
Meet @han.equestrian 's new girl 'Peach'! Ridden in the StrideFree Melbourne Mon...
The StrideFree Kitzbuhel Inspired by the beautiful town itself in Austria, is b...
If you're located in Europe and interested in a Peter Horobin saddle, be sure to...